In all of these passages we see the following truths presented:
1. The righteous will be opposed by those who are not righteous.
2. True doctrine will be opposed by those who do not believe in true doctrine.
3. Obeying and following the Lord will bring challenges, trials, and struggles.
4. God calls His people to look to Him in these difficult times, and He will give them grace and spiritual strength.
5. As we obey the Lord by grace, we become a witness and an encouragement to others as Abel, Zerubbabel, Jesus, and the Apostles are to us.
Christian friend, this is our moment in time. These are our days of faithful life and service. We are, and will continue to be, challenged and tried by many things, but we must be faithful even to the end. God will not abandon us. He will stand by us, He will stand with us, and He will stand over us to shelter and care for us in the hour of our need. We must trust Him to be true to His promise to us. Let the people of God arise and go forth in faithful proclamation of truth and obedient service for the Lord!